Saturday 22 March 2008

Bit of a break...

Once again a big gap in my posting, but with very good reason- i have been enjoying the arrival of my baby daughter erin- who has been keeping me exhausted but stupidly happy! When things settle down a bit i should be able to get around to getting some new work out and posting a bit more.

I have just received Victionaries latest book 'Fashion wonderland' for which i contributed some works. Fantastic book- buy it if you can, they tend to go pretty quick. Link to the Victionary site. Im also in the latest edition of Imagine Publishing's 'Photoshop creative' mag (issue 33) with a few tips and some pieces of work included in the digital painting feature. I will leave you with a look at the spreads for the fashion wonderland book. Back soon.







2 comments:

OWEN FREEMAN said...

Hey man, congratulations all around!! The book looks great, and the new baby must be amazingly exciting. I'll keep an eye out for the new Photoshop creative next time I'm at the bookstore. Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled onto your site.
Really cool work homie! Loving the fashion feel.
Fellow Illustrator

D. Santiago
www.riceandbeanz.net