Wednesday 14 November 2007

Mostlywanted updates

As i mentioned in the previous post, mostlywanted will be getting a re-launch, hopefully later today (but possibly tomorrow), this new incarnation has a bit more of a classic style, the site itself is simple to navigate but thanks to some developer wizardry (thanks simon) is a lot easier to update and should be more cross browser compatible and accessible.

I have been trying to get my butt in gear and get some new work done, I have been pretty bad recently, lots going on thats unfortunately taken priority over the work life, bear with me, hopefully things will get back on track soon.

Below is the new mostlywanted brand I have developed, as i mentioned, a little more classic than the previous logotype, just felt like i needed to shake things up a bit.

No comments: